SAVE THE DATE: Hyde Park Neighborhood Council annual meeting | Community Spirit
HYDE PARK, OH (FOX19) - The annual meeting of the Hyde Park Neighborhood Council will take place on Thursday, May 9 at Clark Montessori School.
Information posted on the Hyde Park Neighborhood Council website states that the meeting will begin at 7pm and everyone is encouraged to attend.
The program is scheduled as follows:
- Arriving guests will be entertained by the Clark Jazz Band starting at 6:30pm
- Welcome remarks by Janet Buening, President. An update on HPNC activities followed by election of Trustees
- A Special presentation on the History of Hyde Park in words and pictures by Gregory Park Rogers, author of "Cincinnati's Hyde Park - A Queen City Gem"
- Award Presentation to the Hyde Park Person of the Year
- Award Presentations to Students of the Year in H P Schools